[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] trouble with v.rast.stats under WINGRASS

Niels Thevs nt001582 at uni-greifswald.de
Thu Apr 10 04:48:37 EDT 2008

Now, I installed WINGRASS 63 RC6. The errors regarding v.rast.stats (see
below) do not occur anymore, but the command v.rast.stats did not come
to en end. I tried a very small vector layer wit 5 polygons, but still
v.rast.stats calculated more than an hour without any result.

Unfortunately, under RC6 I was not able to import shape files properly.
The dbf file was not created.

Have many thanks for your kind help and advice

Best regards

Niels