[GRASS-user] Orthorectification of Historic Aerial Photographs

Jamie Adams dickeya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 13:16:12 EDT 2008

Would it be possible to calculate these parameters with a panoramic creation
package like panotools?

http://wiki.panotools.org/Lens_correction_model

It calculates a value for field of view, but I didn't notice an actual focal
length parameter.  Maybe this is easy to associate?

One benefit is that you are calculating using image overlap, which may be
easier than trying to reference to a recent photo.

-Jamie