[GRASS-user] Orthorectification of Historic Aerial Photographs

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Apr 11 06:10:07 EDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 5:09 AM, Shaun & Melissa Busler
<buslers at gmail.com> wrote:
> Markus,
>
> Thanks for the suggestion.  I will give those focal lengths a try.
>
> What do you mean by i.ortho.photo is robust and hope that it converges?

It won't explode :-) I mean that even if you are off from the true value it
may still get out a result.

Markus

PS: The algorithms is described in
     Elements of Photogrammetry, With Air Photo Interpretation and
Remote Sensing
     by Paul R. Wolf, 562 pages
     Publisher: McGraw Hill Text; 2nd edition (January 1983)

    (get that for cheap as second hand book. if interested..)