[GRASS-user] Another error with wxpython GUI in RC6

Peter Gardner geep999 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 12 11:28:40 EDT 2008

Hi Martin,

See my other reply datestamped 17:14 11 Apr 2008.
The errors went away when I launched grass63 -wxpython from within
a GIS Data Directory. Previously I did not have ANY GIS Data.
I see that there are differences between -tcltk and -wxpython when reading Project Locations/Directories.

Cheers,

Peter

Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote: ops, sorry, URL correction

>  [1] file:///usr/share/doc/wx2.8-doc/wx-manual.html/wx_wxcontrolwithitems.html#wxcontrolwithitemssetselection

http://docs.wxwidgets.org/stable/wx_wxcontrolwithitems.html#wxcontrolwithitemssetselection

Martin

--
Martin Landa  * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *