[GRASS-user] Some modules don't work dut to incorrect permissions in slaxGIS!

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Apr 16 14:57:19 EDT 2008

(not sure whether I should direct this message in slaxGIS authors or in
the community).

slaxGIS is just amazing (current slaxGIS version: 080402):
http://geomatica.como.polimi.it/software/slaxGIS/index.php.

It's a pity that QGIS is not included (any more?).

Example of modules thath don't work due to permission error(s):

v.external
g.mlist

I don't think that I caused this incorrect permission problem. Can
somebody confirm this?

Hos anybody created a live-iso out of this (slaxGIS with custon datasets
and additional software installed)?

Thank you,

Nikos