[GRASS-user] Small tcltk fonts used in gis.m gui

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Mon Apr 28 13:39:13 EDT 2008

I'm pretty sure something strange happened between my upgrade from Ubuntu 7.10 to 8.04, but all applications that I use (there's not too many) that use tcl/tk as the gui toolkit have really small fonts being used. I have attached a screenshot of where this happens in the gis.m gui. Also attached is another example from a separate, custom gui I use in Grass; you can see the problem is much more apparant.

Does anyone know how I can re-configure the global font sizes used in tcl/tk?

Thanks,

~ Eric.