[GRASS-user] r.colors

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Aug 6 05:39:24 EDT 2008

> On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 08:48 +0000, christian Brandt wrote:
>> thank you very much for your quick help, I omitted the color=rules
>> flag as you suggested and the color table was set to the file.

[...]

>> Nevertheless, as I refresh the view with the appropriate raster layer
>> selected, there is no visible difference in color scheme.

Note that you have to use the "Redraw all layers" button (second from
the left), not the "Display active layers" (refresh) button (first from
the left), as the first only redraws layers which have been changed, but
a color table change is not noticeable to the GIS Manager GUI, and so
the layer is not redrawn.

Moritz