[GRASS-user] grass70 start problems

Manuel Seeger seeger at uni-trier.de
Thu Aug 7 02:09:38 EDT 2008

Hello,

I've installed the latest cvs version on an ubuntu hardy heron.
When I start grass at a certain mapset, it breaks because it finds ANY
.gislock that is set at any mapset in that location. Then it mentions
that concurrent use of mapsets is not allowed.

Any hint?

Thanks
Manuel

Dr. Manuel Seeger
Wiss. Assistent 			Scientific Assistant
Physische Geographie 			Dpt. of Physical Geography
FB VI - Geographie/Geowissenschaften 	Geography/Geosciences
Universität Trier			University of Trier
D - 54286 Trier
Tel.:	+49-651-201 4557
Fax:	+49-651-201 3976
Web:	http://www-neu.uni-trier.de/index.php?id=9607

EGU General Assembly 2009
SSS15. Experimental Methods in Soil Erosion Studies
Convener: 	  	Seeger, M.
Co-Convener: 	  	Kuhn, N.; Quinton, J.

New publication:
Modelling dominant runoff production processes at the micro-scale
– a GIS-based and a statistical approach
C. Müller, H. Hellebrand, M. Seeger, and S. Schobel
http://www.hydrol-earth-syst-sci-discuss.net/5/1677/2008/hessd-5-1677-2008.pdf
please participate in discussion!