[GRASS-user] change centroids/area categories by step values (was: areas, isles and centroids - topology doubts about category assignment)

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 19:15:57 EDT 2008

It works... I'm sorry, it was a problem with my vector. It gave me
errors because it wasn't correctly dissolved...
Thanks anyway, for the hint.

I will open another post for the other question:
why is the creation of new vectors in v.categories, v.dissolve, and
similar commands needed? Couldn't it be an option, so one could
overwrite the original vector? I imagine it shouldn't be difficult to
realize it...