[GRASS-user] batch job on multiple locations

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 04:40:27 EDT 2008

Hi,

Following the instructions here:
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_and_Shell#GRASS_Batch_jobs

I can now run a grass batch job in a selected location and mapset.
This time, I want to run the batch job on various Location and Mapset.

I've been trying to understand what was discussed in
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Parallel_GRASS_jobs

But can't seem to "grok" how it works.  Basically I just want to run
my script on a series of Location (different LANDSAT tiles) and mapset
(PERMANENT).

Any ideas?

cheers,
maning
--
| __.-._  |"Ohhh. Great warrior. Wars not make one great." -Yoda     |