[GRASS-user] windows grass62 downloading error

Garret garretlewis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 17:20:01 EDT 2008

So I was not able to get the gui to work on 63, so I "uninstalled" it from my
computer.  So then I wanted to back to 62 thinking that it may be more
stable as far as the gui is concerned.  But now for some reason I cant even
get past the cygwin download.  But it is not the cygwin part that is
failing.  Fore some reason I can not download the file setup.ini...I have
tried severl attempts, several versions, and several sites, but I continue
to get the same error message.  I have attached a screen shot ot the error
message.

Someone please help.  I have no clue why this is happening.

Thanks,
Garret

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18971467/grass_error.JPG grass_error.JPG