[GRASS-user] g.list rast not working on wingrass.

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 08:44:06 EDT 2008

Dear Maciej,

Thanks for your reply.

I am running wingrass version 6.3.0 on a XP (service pack 2) and I donwload
it from the official site grass.itc.it.
The "g.list rast" fail both on GUI and on command line.
But "g.list vect" works fine.

The error message is not on the "GUI" or Command Line, because it open a
windows dialog with the message "An error was found and the program will be
closed", and when I see the error report I get something like "Error
signature: AppName: g.list.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName:
libgrass_gis.6.3.0.dll ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0001717e".

In fact, it appears to be a "problem" on this Mapset only, because if I
change the Location/Mapset I can run "g.list rast" without problem. Just to
you know, I left my computer running large processing over two nigths (all
process were done ok, without error message, and the results looks very
fine) as I am working in a very large database (several 60,000x48,000 maps).

Thanks again for your time.

Kind regards

miltinho astronauta
brazil