[GRASS-user] i.cluster

Raphael Saldanha saldanha.plangeo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 09:22:26 EDT 2008

Hi!

I'm trying to run i.cluster, with WinGRASS 6.3.

The command: *i.cluster group=class at PERMANENT subgroup=cena1 sigfile=sig
classes=5 iterations=30 convergence=98.0 separation=0.0 min_size=17 *

But I'm having this error: *No such file or directory*

And, if I try some directory, like *i.cluster
group=class at PERMANENTsubgroup=cena1 sigfile=c:/sig classes=5
iterations=30 convergence=98.0
separation=0.0 min_size=17*

I have the error: *llegal filename. Character </> not allowed.*

So, what is the correct syntax to create the signature file?

Regards,

Raphael Saldanha