[GRASS-user] batch job on multiple locations

José Antonio Ruiz Arias jararias at ujaen.es
Fri Aug 15 05:15:50 EDT 2008

Hi Maning,

have you tried Screen tool? (http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6340) I
use to launch my GRASS scripts (Bash or Python) within a screen session
an, after desattaching, I can keep on working on the GRASS console,
although this must be done carefully if your script is running on the same
mapset that you are working in the GRASS console. But for different mapset
it should work, at least, I hadn't many problems

Cheers,
Jose