[GRASS-user] How choosing the colors of an imported map

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 11:51:01 EDT 2008

Dear Roberto,

Up to a know an ascii file don´t have an color table.
But you can output an Look Up Table from your source GIS (before you export
the .ascii file) and import the color table using "r.colors", or you can
assign an "color rules" available on the color rules list (see r.colors
--help).

I hope this help

Miltinho Astronauta
brazil