[GRASS-user] WinGRASS issues poll

Ted Nebitko tnebitko at can.rogers.com
Wed Aug 20 09:13:30 EDT 2008

Thanks for the reply. I have tried both options without success.

I notice that the grass63.bat file does not show complete paths for all
functions.  Do full paths have to be substituted by the user? For example

rem Directory where your .grassrc6 file will be stored
set HOME=c:\home

rem Name of the wish (Tk) executable
set GRASS_WISH=C:\grass\tcl-tk\bin\wish.exe

Are there other path changes to be made?