[GRASS-user] Importing DEM into 3D Studio MAX

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 07:44:13 EDT 2008

Not sure about the image, but you could export
the DEM points or mesh as VTK, then use paraview to
export them to PLY.
Maybe 3DS can read that. If not, take a look at MeshLab
which will read PLY and offer more export formats.

Ben

Btw., a v.out.ply for GRASS would be great ;)

--
Benjamin Ducke
Senior Applications Support and Development Officer

Oxford Archaeology Ltd
Janus House
Osney Mead
OX2 0ES