[GRASS-user] batch export

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Sun Aug 24 06:53:45 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have a script which imports and processes my data but so far I failed to
export them again.

I looked into Dylans blog concerning batch projection [1] but this did not
help so far.

The problems is within this statement:

for out in *index* ; do

r.out.arc --q in=$out out=${out}_results 2>/dev/null ; done

I tried it as well with 'for out in * ; do' but only the corresponding rasters
of files in my current folder are then exported. Hence this statement asks
for files outside GRASS and not of the current mapset?

Any idea how to export certain rasters in my current mapset?

TIA, Martin