[GRASS-user] GRASS 6.3 for Ubuntu 8.10 - Intrepid Ibex

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 06:22:01 EST 2008

I unlinked libgdi.so and instalation worked. But now I'm facing a
segmentation fault problem. So I'm strugling, trying to compile
everything from source but my laptop is very slow (an old Transmeta
Crusoe processor...)

If compilation fails I'll try the packages again run the gdb to look
for what is wrong...

Daniel