[GRASS-user] Project map

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Dec 1 15:41:48 EST 2008

Stefanie,

(have received offlist the location)

I have tried with GRASS 6.4.svn on Linux, no problem:

GRASS 6.4.svn (lwd_lambert):/tmp > v.proj HYD loc=ggcoord map=stat_map
Building topology for vector map <HYD>...
Registering primitives...
117 primitives registered
117 vertices registered
Building areas...
 100%
0 areas built
0 isles built
Attaching islands...
Attaching centroids...
 100%
Number of nodes: 117
Number of primitives: 117
Number of points: 117
Number of lines: 0
Number of boundaries: 0
Number of centroids: 0
Number of areas: 0
Number of isles: 0

GRASS 6.4.svn (lwd_lambert):/tmp > v.db.select HYD
cat|x|y|hoehe|val
1|10.542778|47.369722|960|-1.2
[...]

When you run v.proj as indicated above, the v.db.select command
won't show all the attributes as here?

I suppose you use 6.3.0 Cygwin-GRASS, right (I forgot).

Is there any other Cygwin-GRASS who could make this test?

Markus