[GRASS-user] Problem trying to create new wiki FAQ

georgew gws293 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 6 02:28:38 EST 2008

Hi, I tried several times to obtain edit permission to the FAQs so as to
insert a new one but without success. The error is always the same, my email
is not validated. I tried for a couple of days to have it validated but I
never receive the validation email. (The email address I supplied on
registration is correct). What else can I do?...