[GRASS-user] new user question about mapsets, locations, and coordinate systems

mtnbiketrail at zzz.com mtnbiketrail at zzz.com
Tue Dec 9 00:04:52 EST 2008

Thanks Hamish,
What I meant was: Is each LOCATION typically a different project?(one
LOCATION for ex. for Ohio, and another unrelated LOCATION for Utah.
LOCATIONS do not ever cross or mix with each other? And I guess on the
URL you gave me on the wiki site, that is a yes.

I will try and recreate the ESC+ENTER problem. I would try and create a
new location and use create coords option and it would never jump to the
next config screen, just back to the LOCATION/MAPSET/DATABASE window.
That happened at least three times, but I'm new. I was following what
the docs said, and I would never get to the next screen the doc described.