[GRASS-user] --html-description flag

Luigi Ponti lponti at infinito.it
Fri Feb 1 05:48:18 EST 2008

Dear list,

I found the --html-description option an extremely useful one. However,
the flag is not mentioned in the g.parser help page (is it a actually
g.parser option?) so I ran into it only recently in this Wiki page
http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Module_command_line_parser

after having produced help pages for some of my scripts by manually
editing GRASS HTML files used as templates -- it definitely takes longer.

Maybe the --html-description option should be mentioned at least in the
Wiki AddOns page
http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/GRASS_AddOns#Adding_something_new

since I assume most of the HTML help files that come with add-on scripts
were generated this way.

Kind regards,

Luigi