[GRASS-user] GRASS starts but nothing visible

Reno Bladergroen Rbladergroen at tele2allin.be
Tue Feb 5 04:05:35 EST 2008

Thanks a lot! I finally found a stable version of grass 6.3 (and installation
method) for my system, and were able to visualize something! Though does
anybody know a good satellite image processing tutorial?? The tutorial I
have does not focus on that topic. I would like to pan-sharpen a RGB layer
stack and combine this with SRTM data to get 3D.

Well, thanks again.
Greets, Reno