R: [GRASS-user] Highlight Panel in NVIZ

Aldo Clerici alcl01 at unipr.it
Sat Feb 9 05:45:28 EST 2008

Michael and Hamish,
I suspected it was to 'highlight' objects selected in a query, and I tried
to check it, but it seems ineffective. The only query panels I know are
'What's here' and 'Pick' (another quite obscure panel) but they seem to
ignore the 'Highlight' setting. If it cannot be fixed, and considering it
has been replaced (together with 'Pick') in 6.3, shouldn't it better to
remove the panel from 6.2.3? In my opinion not to have a panel is better
than having a not working one.
A similar situation is for 'Scale and Decoration Panel'. It seems not to
work since a long time. As it (or its equivalent)works in 6.3 shouldn't be
fixed (or otherwise deleted)in 6.2.3?

Thanks a lot for your interest.
A.Clerici