[GRASS-user] r.sim.water and Spearfish60 sample data

roberto caselli roberto.caselli at yahoo.it
Mon Feb 11 08:03:31 EST 2008

projection: 1(UTM)
zone: 13
datum: nad27
ellipsoid: clark66
north: 4928000
south: 4914020
west: 590010
east: 609000
nsres: 30
ewres: 30
rows: 466
cols: 633
cells: 294978

Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:48:23 +0100
From: "Markus Neteler" <neteler at osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [GRASS-user] r.sim.water and Spearfish60 sample data
To: "GRASS user list" <grass-user at lists.osgeo.org>

Can you please post the output of

g.region -p?

Posibly your resolution is too high and memory doesn't
suffice...

Markus

On Feb 11, 2008 1:10 PM, roberto caselli <roberto.caselli at yahoo.it>
 wrote:
> Thank you for the support! I tested that script on this environment
> (notebook Acer Travelmate, Windows Vista Basic, Grass 6.2.3 and
 Cygwin
> downloaded here: http://geni.ath.cx/grass.html#toc5).
> The execution of that script crashed with this message:
> "Running MAY 10  version
>  ./spearfish.sh : line 32 : 1668 Segmentation Fault (core dumped) "
>
>  What does it mean?
>
> I also tryed the r.sim.water on Grass 6.2.2 on Linux Xubuntu 7.10 but
> received this message from the bash: KILLED.
>
> I hope you can help me to fix these problems.
> Thank you guys,
> Roberto
>

> Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> ha scritto:
>
>  On Feb 8, 2008 11:22 AM, roberto caselli wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I'm Roberto, a student of computer science. I'm using GRASS GIS
 6.2.3 and
> > need to use the r.sim.water module with some sample data (rainfall
 excess
> > raster data file, infiltration excess raster file, Manning n raster
 file)

> > Can I use this module with the spearfish data I downloaded from the
 Grass

 http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/raster/simwe/r.sim.water/spearfish.sh

> (see page bottom for plain text download)
>
> Markus

Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://www.osgeo.org/
http://www.grassbook.org/