[GRASS-user] grass-addons SVN cleanup

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 01:50:33 EST 2008

Hi,

As the number of modules saved in the GRASS Addons[1] SVN repository[2]
grows it starts to get a little cluttered.

So now we have new raster/ vector/ imagery/ display/ misc/ directories
there to put your modules in.

I'm guessing folks have posted URLs to their code which will break once
they are moved so I'll let everyone take care of moving their own code themselves when they are ready ("svn mv" [3]).

[1] http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/GRASS_AddOns
[2] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons
[3] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/SVN_HOWTO.txt

I hope the wiki addons page[1] can be likewise broken up into smaller chunks somehow as it is a bit overwhelming to browse through now.
Any ideas for sub-classes of raster and vector modules?

Hamish