[GRASS-user] Use v.net.path to generate shortest path MATRIX?

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 15:05:39 EST 2008

Hi,

script would be the best. v.net.path can read start and end coordinates
from stdin:

echo "1 startx,starty,endx,endy"|v.net.path in=network out=path

it should be possible, run with v.out.ascii output from your point file

for point in `v.out.ascii in=point`; do
  echo $point |grep|sed|awk|perl|python| v.net.path in=streams out=pathX
done

jachym