[GRASS-user] automating map production in Grass

Gerald Nelson gnelson at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 20 19:54:11 EST 2008

All grass commands can be run either from the gui or command line. The gui just creates the command and executes it. So you can create a shell script with a text editor that has all your commands, and does the usual things that shell scripts can do and run it from the window that appears when you launch grass.

Jerry