[GRASS-dev] RE: [GRASS-user] r.watershed problems in wingrass

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Sun Feb 24 07:19:44 EST 2008

On Mon, February 18, 2008 19:46, Gerald Nelson wrote:
> I tried it without the @ sign with no success; ie, the same problems.
> Where
> I am getting success is if I use the disk for paging. I suspect some kind
> of
> memory management issue having to do with Windows. I'm copying this email
> the dev list in case someone there has a fix.

I cannot reproduce the problem. Could you try with the North Carolina demo
data (you can get that from here: http://grass.itc.it/download/data.php)
and see if you get the same problem, so that everyone can try to reproduce
? Also try to run with the '-m' flag, if memory seems to be the problem.

Moritz