[GRASS-user] How to import KML polygons in GRASS?

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Sun Feb 24 10:24:08 EST 2008

WOW!

Finally... I have got working using this
http://spanring.name/blog/wp-content/files/kml2gml.xsl

from here http://www.perrygeo.net/wordpress/?p=3

which most of you must be already aware I suppose!

Cool... it works since QGIS does read GML's.

I am still interested in my "SOLUTION" (especially in the "-f" parameter
in the "cur" command).

Does ogr2ogr convert from GML to GRASS vector files?

Oh... I am trying it out right away... ;-)