[GRASS-user] polygon's geometry - really difficult???

Jarek Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Sun Feb 24 14:05:21 EST 2008

Hi

I'm trying (I need!) to create a script to calculate geometry properties
of polygons like, longest axis elongation and so on (for comparing:
Fuzzy Properities in TNT Mips). The problem general is how to calculate
lonegst axis of the polygon. I googled net for some time looking for any
algorithm but nothing - only one teoretical solution based on bayesan
model. Myaby someone of you knows one or can point me the place were I
can found such???

Jarek