[GRASS-user] wxpython gui: error while loding avevry first layer

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 18:30:08 EST 2008

Hi,
I'm playing with the new gui. I've tried it yesterday for the first
time: it rocks!
There are some warning and little errors the come raised with some
tasks, but everything seems to work fine.
The first error I've experimented is:

23:57:44: Can not enumerate files in directory
'/home/giova/.kde/share/mimelnk/text' (error 13: Permesso negato)
23:57:46: Can not enumerate files in directory
'/home/giova/.local/share/applications' (error 13: Permesso negato)

It happens when I launch d.vect or d.rast the very first time. I click
ok and the d.vect (d.rast) window opens correctly. The subsequent
times I do it, it doesn't happen...

Great work!
Thanks,
Giovanni