[GRASS-user] wxpython gui: d.vect.thematic raises error

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:15:39 EST 2008

The strange think is that after having made vdigit, I've run make
install (from the source root), but nothing has been moved to the
$GISBASE/etc/wxpython/vdigit folder.

Anyway I've manually moved grass6_wxvdigit.py but obviously it'not
enough because I can't find _grass6_wxdigit.so. Where should it have
been compiled?