[GRASS-user] wxpython gui: d.vect.thematic raises error

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 18:37:41 EST 2008

So, I'm on the edge! ;-)
I've seen the snapping tool between layers... The snap happens only at
the end of the digitizing process, but it doesn't appear during it
(the pointer and the node don't appear snapped). Is it something in
development?

Ops, I'm stressing you too much! I'm sorry, I promise I will stop soon :-)
I hope to get into the code enough to bcome helpful in some development...

PS: What about d.vect.thematic. Have you reproduced it?