[GRASS-user] postgresql driver

Vassily Poddubny basil at ecko.uran.ru
Tue Feb 26 10:18:02 EST 2008

Hi!

I have postgresql table with point data type column "mypointloc". When i
have tried to create vectors (points) object in GRASS 6.2.2

v.in.db driver=pg database="localhost,dbname=aeronet" table=mytable
x=mypointloc[0] y=mypointloc[1] key=myid output=mynewtable

I have got message " WARNING: pg driver: column 'mypointloc', type 600
is not supported"!
Result table "mynewtable" have not x and y columns.

How I have create vectors(points) objects from postgresql table?

Is it possible to create new vectors(points) without creation new
attribute table?

Thanks & Regards

Basil