[GRASS-user] MAPSET PERMANENT - permission denied

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 02:12:02 EST 2008

so,
since I do not understand, what you are doing, I'll try to describe the
"development procedure" from the beginning:

1) download the source code
2) go to grass_trunk directory
3) download r.example and unpack to grass_trunk/raster directory
4) ./configure ... ; make; sudo make install
5) go to grass_trunk/raster/r.example directory
6) You'll have to adjust MODULE_TOPDIR variable in Makefile to "../.."
7) run make
8) go to grass_trunk
9) run sudo make install

10) start grass
11) r.example should be there (r.example --help is your friend)

BTW: Maybe we should move [rv].example from intevation server to osgeo
as well ?

Where to store it? grass_source/grass-examples ?

Jachym

--
Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com