[GRASS-user] GRASS tutorial in Portuguese (pt-br)

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 11:44:56 EST 2008

Hello all.

This is just to announce that a new tutorial is available, in
Brazilian Portuguese (pt-br). I wrote it over the last year, and
"tested" it in short-course I gave last week. The plans are to keep
updating it, with new sections and errors corrections. Some of it is
based on the GDF tutorial (Dassau et al), and some is based on my own
experience.

http://www.igc.usp.br/pessoais/guano/grass.html

cheers

Carlos

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can't stop the signal.