[GRASS-user] How to find out an angle between to points on the map (for r.plane, r.lake)

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Feb 29 14:42:40 EST 2008

Dylan,

If I remember, your patch is to d.measure? We don't use any of the old
interactive xterm commands. In fact, you can't use them anywhere
except in an xterm.

Michael
Michael Barton, Professor
Professor of Anthropology
Director of Graduate Studies
School of Human Diversity & Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA