[GRASS-user] Raster kml export script?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 10:49:29 EST 2008

I don't know how to avoid the use of convert... I've found my way to
produce georeferenced transparent images:

export the raster with r.out.png, create the pgw world file
(extracting the values from r.info), and convert the outpu.png with
"convert -transparent white output.png output_transp.png"

I works fine for me.