[GRASS-user] export e00

Vincent BAIN bain at toraval.fr
Mon Jan 7 09:51:52 EST 2008

Hi Roland,
unfortunately v.out.e00 is no longer maintained (formerly available at
version 5).
Some time ago I had initiated a thread about this subject on the french
grass list (I just notice the whole archive of this list disappeared...
does anybody know more about it ?) and Michel Wurtz answered me he did
not adapt his module in the sixth version.

sorry,

Vincent

Maybe the simplest way would be to try scripting an ungenerate