[GRASS-user] simple way to join some attribute data w/o geometries

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Tue Jan 8 10:33:10 EST 2008

Alright. One more question. Probably stupid, but I haven't done much
DBMS management with GRASS up to now, so here it goes:

what is the default DB output format (backend) for db.in.ogr?

The one that is currently active (db.connect)?
If that's DBF, then we would still face the problem that the user
can't use v.db.join on it unless we patch that one, too, no?

Benjamin

--
Benjamin Ducke, M.A.
Archäoinformatik