[GRASS-user] Running two instances of GRASS

nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Jan 10 09:18:19 EST 2008

Hi Daniel!

I use grass 6.2.3 and 6.3.svn at the same time on different
location and mapset (of course!).

Cheers,

Nikos.

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 12:10:23 -0200
 "Daniel Victoria" <daniel.victoria at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Simple and stupid question. Can I run two instances of
> GRASS on a
> machine on DIFERENT location and mapset?
>
> I've been running r.watershed for 3 days now and I need
> to do some
> stuff on another grass location but I'm afraid to mess up
> the
> r.watershed process
>
> Thanks
> Daniel

                        .
         Nikos Alexandris - Ph.D. Candidate
                        .
            Department of Remote Sensing
                       and
            Landscape Information Systems
                     (FeLIS)
                        .
      Faculty of Forestry and Natural Environment
          Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg
                        .
            Tel.  +49 (0) 761 203 3697
            Fax.  +49 (0) 761 203 3701