[GRASS-user] problems with v.edit - merge

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 20:02:52 EST 2008

Ok I found out the problem meanwhile you were answering. I had 4 lines but
three of them where very weird: 2 points, vertex to the same vertex -> a
point, but stored as a line. I couldn't see it, beacuse it was superimposed
on the major, single line.
I think it was a problem with the original shapefile...

Thanks anyway Martin.