[GRASS-user] How to calculate the area of a rastermap

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 07:11:21 EST 2008

r.surf.area?
r.stats?

Carlos

On Jan 14, 2008 5:47 AM, Philipp Steigenberger <oopopanaxx at yahoo.de> wrote:

>  Hi list,
>  I know there is a posibility to calculate the area of a rastermap, but I
> cannot find the command.
>
>  I have a water.outlet map. The area data range is 1 to 1
>
>  Thankyou
>
>  best wishes
>  Philipp

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can't stop the signal.