[GRASS-user] Unable to create new project with Grass 6.2.2 in Ubuntu 7.10

opopanax oopopanaxx at yahoo.de
Tue Jan 15 01:52:40 EST 2008

Hi Matt,
but does the GUI  work now as well?
I'm using Ubuntu 7.10 and GRASS 6.2.3 and have no problems starting the GIS.
If it doesn't work  have a look to the database directory entry.  The
last word inside hast to be /home/user/*grassdata*. In my case the
browser button does not work as I want to, so I have to type the path
instead of using the browser.

Have luck
cheers
Philipp