[GRASS-user] problems starting wxPython gui using wingrass

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Jan 16 17:59:38 EST 2008

On Jan 16, 2008, at 4:30 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> I just looked at the WinGRASS binary code and see the problem. For
> some reason, it is not in this binary. It is in the Mac binaries,
> which is why this has seemed so odd to me.

Sorry to cause confusion - I ported the trunk wxpython updates to my
copy of RC4 for my binaries, since I was doing that for previous SVN
builds before wxgrass was merged into GRASS.  I guess that makes it
technically not RC4 binaries.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a
bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy