[GRASS-user] problems starting wxPython gui using wingrass

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Jan 16 18:42:50 EST 2008

Shouldn't this be changed? I thought that the wxpython files were
going to move into the 6.3 branch with the move to the SVN and not
wait until 6.4. This will allow more people to actively test and
improve the new GUI.

Michael
Michael Barton, Professor
Professor of Anthropology
Director of Graduate Studies
School of Human Diversity & Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA