[GRASS-user] Re: Can't load wxgrass

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Jan 22 13:07:48 EST 2008

On Jan 22, 2008, at 10:33 AM, mohan_483 at rediffmail.com wrote:

> Sir,
>   I tried downloading grass addons from svn repository. got the
> following error..
>
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/grassaddons/trunk/grassaddons/
> gui'
> svn: Could not open the requested SVN filesystem
>
> Is it because we need some authorization or just a mispelt file
> name..Please help.
>
> Mohan

Mohan,

It would help others, and give more people a chance to help you if you
directed these kinds of questions to the GRASS users list <grass-user at lists.osgeo.org
 >.

I think you are going to the wrong address. Take a look at the
information on the new GRASS OSGeo SVN site

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Subversion

Michael
Michael Barton, Professor
Professor of Anthropology
Director of Graduate Studies
School of Human Diversity & Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA