[GRASS-user] v.coordinate.sh - improve this script?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 08:14:30 EST 2008

I would have asked the same question as Luca. Wouldn't it be more profitable
using QT, as it is already the way Python script are written in QGis? I know
the two projects are independent, but having a common GUI language could
improve the development of scripts in both the environments and the
portability of them.
My impression is that wxWindow is a bit easier to manage then QT, but since
many of us write scripts for QGis too, it would be better to learn well one
system (QT) then two (QT and wxWindow) :-)

Anyway, I'm sure you have good reasons for having chosen wxWindow fro Grass.

Giovanni